Tuesday, May 4, 2010

I have been busy with my OWN house-my 3.49 bedroom re-design

Yes, I re did my bedroom for a total of 3.49 cents. Here is a before....

First I removed the shelves..



Then I primed and painted. Primer was left over from the dining room paint job, the paint was a left over gallon of Ralph Lauren mistint (5 bucks) that I bought 5 years ago when I painted my living room....
Then I went scavaging in my own house. The only new thing I bought was 3.49 for a new roller to paint with....
Above is where you see the carpet (under rug) that will be removed this summer. Cause it's UGLY
I painted the small door to the 1/2 bath the same as the wall. Still need to install the doorknob though- oops....
This Heywood wakefield dresser needs to go actually, I need to find a shorter 3 drawer one, but until I find it, I have to have drawers. Function over form people.....

No comments: