Thursday, June 24, 2010

The outside summer projects for the daughters house....

I have to do a few things this summer.... some inside and some outside. There is painting, planting and general renovation of a back deck area.... plus, there is a project chair I need to do. Over the next few days will be some after shots.... here are some before shots now...


these are the front areas I need to work on, the house paint needs to be fixed in places and the hostas and lilies need to be thinned out and replanted in other areas.


 The big job is the back deck and planting area. This is what it looks like now (hanging my head in shame)

the closest I get to many cows now is back here...
my picnic table- 6 bucks total... this has good bones and I want to expand on this...


I like this chair, I need to figure out how to integrate this into my new design. The deck also needs a few new boards as you can see....

what the beck deck overlooks. This is the top of my hillside with my bottle "bush" instead of tree. This needs to be thinned out badly..and some colorful flowers planted in it.

So these are my outside projects this summer. I figure I need new chairs for the back deck, some flowers and some time to thin out the plants and to replant in new locations.

Did I mention it needs to be done in 4 weeks?

No comments: