Friday, September 10, 2010

Home offices and studios

I am starting the process of re-doing my office.  The Mr. built me a wall of shelves for my books and items and now I have to decided what design the room will take. The only thing that I really want to keep is the light fixture, so it's sort of a clean slate-oh, except for the forest green carpet. That has to stay. Did I mention it's a tiny office? It's only 8x10, with two windows a small closet with shelves and a door to the hallway. The layout makes things difficult to say the least....

Here are some of my idea photos...


I like the idea of a day bed or a sitting area.....
the light fixture in this room is very similar to the one I am keeping in mine. That is where the similarities end I am afraid....


well, back to planning...

No comments: