Friday, October 22, 2010

area rugs.....

We need a new area rug under our dining room table. We actually enter the house via this room, so the floor gets dirty, and we live in the north, so the floor gets cold.  Oh, and I want it to be cheap. We still have that bad dog and it's under a table that a 6 yr. old eats at daily. It won't have a long life either way....The room is white now, with brown and orange accents... the rooms around it are green....

Some options- these are Mohawks.... the first one has good colors, the second is neutral...


 Then these are Ikea.. I don't usually like Ikea rugs...the first one I think is very cool, but the colors aren't right... the second one I think would look fantastic...

 I've always wanted a hide... but I think that under the table probably isn't a good call....
have a great weekend. I'm going rug shopping and maybe I'll have some live shots next week

No comments: