Saturday, June 2, 2012

Modern Farmhouse

I love farmhouses.  I have all my life- probably since I spent time at my Grandparents farm (although my Grandma would have been hard pressed to admit she lived in a farm house- Green Acres anyone? That WAS my family)

But I still love them, but with a slightly modern twist....

This one is in Austin Tx (where I used to live) . It used to belong to Roger Hazard.  Last I knew it was for sale.... I love that front. The large squares of cement. The overhang roof.

I have no idea where this house is- my best guess would be outside of Austin Tx also. The porch just screams for me and the pretty french doors on the side are to die for!


The only problem is that it looks about as big as a shed.


And the house I would love to buy in Driftwood Texas, except it looks like someone beat me too it....


Now, I have a ranch. It's not a farmhouse, but I do love it all the same.

Have a great weekend.

No comments: