Friday, December 21, 2012

It's snowmageddon!

And we have lost power off and on for a few days now....I expect it's going to get worse before it gets better so........

Merry Christmas people! I might not have another shot at this. The storm is coming in hard here with gale force winds and lots and lots of blowing and drifting snow. It's CRAZY out there and we're just going to hunker down and ride it out.....




It's a winter wonderland right? 

This one below is from last year...but it looks the same this year- take my word for it...it's just too windy to go outside and take any photos.... 



2 comments:

Colleen said...

I'm not going to lie- I might trade my blazing sunshine and outdoor meals for a hint of snow. At least for a day or two...

thefarmersdaughter said...

and I would trade your blazing sunshine for my blowing and drifting....for longer than a day or two....

have a great holiday!