Thursday, June 17, 2010

what is the farmers daughter style?

Yesterday is the one day a year I dread. You see, I had cancer 6 years ago while I was pregnant with my son. I was very lucky in that I had an excellent oncologist who managed to not only work around my pregnancy but also got my cancer. I have gone through the every 6 weeks, every 3 months, every 6 months and now every year follow ups and tests. Yesterday was my 6 year follow up, so I was doing that instead of blogging.

While I was waiting though, I was thinking- about ANYTHING other than cancer- and I started thinking about a style "mission statement"  but maybe with pictures instead of words.... I think it's important to really work out in your head what you like, what makes you happiest, so that when you find it you just know.

My style has evolved over the past 12 years- but I can put it into a few words right now- vintage, simple, casual.  Now, I need to work on the rest....  more tomorrow.....

think hard!

No comments: