Monday, November 15, 2010

Airstreams as offices and other prototypes....

I usually hate prototypes. It's like the entire flying car fiasco of the 50's and 60's. I think they just get your hopes up and when they don't come to fruition (and let's face it- they rarely ever do) you end up frustrated and upset. That said... if this baby EVER comes to market I will be first in line for it.

I would go camping in this for sure.

Since I know this won't happen in my lifetime (or my sons for that matter) I am forced to think about the other options- and that is a vintage airstream trailer. I so want one-just to park in my rock garden and use as an art studio. The view would be fantastic and I would have a project to work on for YEARS I'm sure....


from here


I could really use one of these....

No comments: