Saturday, November 13, 2010

crazy week.....

sorry, it's been an awful, horrid, sick crazy week. My worst week in a long, long time. So, I've been looking at shoes. Shoes and purses make me feel better.... but right now I'm in the market for shoes. here's what I'm looking at now....


campus

These two are  Frye shoes. I love Frye's- since I had my first pair of boots in the 1970's and I wore them into the ground. I'm a bit afraid of that 4 1/2 inch heel though...

harlow


is this the worst picture in the world or not? Geez... but it's the docile by Steve Madden and it is the show that I want, oxford styling, lace up with a reasonable heel...


although this aerosole shoe would be perfect with my skirts this fall...


They didn't make me feel better, but at least I got one thing done this week. Monday it's off to the shops!

This week I'll have a few posts regarding Thanksgiving- it's creeping up on me and since I have to cook for the entire extended family (again) I need to have a plan.

have a wonderful weekend!

No comments: